Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One Paragraph

I have been planning to write a story from some few months and I admit that it is not an easy thing at all. It really takes your persistence and tight commitment in every step of it. Btw, I just found some notes that I wrote few months ago. I hope this one short paragraph can be a part of the story. 

"I still remember that moment when first time I saw you in the middle of the night crowd. I scanned all faces of people around but I couldn’t find you. One millisecond after, you stepped to the front row with arms widely opened. Knowing that those arms were opened for me, I lost my words then falling into your arms. I cried. I cried like a kid. I cried with the feeling of a lost kid that suddenly found his mom. I cried in your arms."

No comments:

Post a Comment