Friday, December 5, 2014

How to Make Over Your Tight Instant Scarf

Last month, my mom bought me an instant scarf but sadly it doesn't fit me very well. It is too tight on my face that makes it look narrow and smaller. It is so uncomfortable to wear somemore; make me look more like ibuk-ibuk. Wkwkwk...



I love my mom very much that I won't let this scarf end up useless... So... my creative hands become itching and I instantly got an idea to make over this scarf with the help of scissors.

What did I do? I carefully cut the thick pet (top part) of the scarf...

bye bye tightness...

Then... with the help of my cotton-inner scarf, I can now wear my scarf with 4 color selections of pet...


Here are the results...

soft grey... calmness

dark grey... coolness

off-white... mystical

baby pink... cuteness  
So what do you think guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment