Laman


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When Your Name Isn't There

I just applied for a freelance job in collage and joined a writing competition that the prize is a summer school ticket to Netherlands. When the freelance job's announcement was released, I immediately checked the college website but my name wasn't there. Last night the writing competition announced it's finalists and again, my name wasn't on the list :'(

Rasanya sedih, kecewes, galau... (tapi sambil senyum-senyum sendiri juga)

Tapi come on! Life goes on Siti!

Yaa, I hope this kind of unaccepted event will carry me to one step ahead of mental maturity (ciee... keren bahasa gw) and make myself always doing the best level of preparation for coming applications.

Yo wis lah kalo gitu...

Gud Morning everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment