Laman


Thursday, July 11, 2013

One Ramadan Morning

Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa bagi yang menjalankan.
Semoga Ramadan kali ini membawa berkah... Amieen...

Btw I just bought a couple of high heels...


What do you think, does it look nice?
That time I went to Elizabeth store just for seeing it's bags collection, eh... malah kepincut high heels. I think it looks fine as the color is nude so it will be suitable for formal event such as graduation party *MUEHEHEHE... modus detected*
And you know what, for a high heels, the price is relatively affordable: Rp140,000. My previous flat-sandal is more costly compared to this.

And...
As this morning is very fine and peaceful, I snapped some pix of my green housing environment, literally...
Starts from the beautiful cherry tree...


Hey... I want to pick that beautiful yellow flower...


Yeeaaayy... Here it is...




Happy Fasting everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment