Laman


Monday, April 21, 2014

My Choices For Living

Hello guys...

Many people say that I am a simple person and yes... I cannot find words to deny that. I really think that I am a simple kind of person, I mean, I do love to live a basic, non-complicated life just like in the era of 1990's hehehe... Okay... Some few years ago, I used to spend money on unworthy stuffs... but now every time I have money I simply spend them on my basic needs and put into my saving.

For example, lets take a look on my choices on these questions:

Kitchen Set or Bags...?
......Hmm... I love both... but... I will vote for Kitchen Set!! My love for cooking and trying new recipe are soo far beyond my love for collecting and stacking bags.....


Food or Make Up Tools...?
......quite dilemmatic... but I really cannot live without FOOD especially the fresh and healthy one. I would love to plant them in my own garden somemore. Check on the FOOD....

Gold Jewelry or Fresh Water...?
......who doesn't love to find treasure of ancient gold jewelry beneath the ground? I would love too!!! but... in this era... I would really love to find the source of clean and fresh water nearby my house coz no one drinks gold for living......

(all pictures were taken from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment