Laman


Monday, August 12, 2013

The Most Painful Pain

I remember one day, one of my friend posted a status on facebook. I was trying to copy-paste it but sadly I couldn't find it on her timeline (maybe it’s been deleted or drown in other facebook posts), so let me write it here using my simple words:
Which one is the most painful: the relationship in which you become the lone admirer without getting any feedback and keep loving someone in silence, or the relationship which is full of love from the both of the side but then you realize that it’s impossible to be together?
So my answer would be the second one. Coz there is expectation in between.
And EXPECTATION does give you the most painful pain.

Btw, besides of that, one thing that currently gives me the most painful pain is . . . . . . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. . . . the growth of my last molar tooth.

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment