Laman


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fiuh... What A Relief

After 2 months without certainty about the result of my government job's exam, finally I got it answered this morning.

And I...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
... didn't pass. Hehehe...

Feeling a bit sad, that's normal. But beyond that sadness I feel such a big relief. Now, I am getting more spiritful to continue my study in Malaysia, something that I had hated before, to take master study. Forgive me ya Allah... Bcoz I once ever hated the idea of continuing education... If my sister read this, I am sure that she would say "Oh... yeah... Once you hate it, now you got to pursue it. That's your karma"

2 comments:

  1. dont be sad, keep ur spirit for continue ur study in Malaysia.
    Nanti kalau km jadi study di KL, bisa lah kita2 jln2 bareng :)

    ReplyDelete