Laman


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Playback Singer

I love Bollywood movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The first time I watched it was on TV, just from the middle part. Realizing that the setting was in Amritsar, I was like O My Gawd!!!! I've been there!!!

Not long after, I bought a DVD of Bollywood movie collection then watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi from the beginning and... it really swung my emotion up and down like a roller coaster, bringing up laugh and tears successively. What a hilarious movie it is!

And also... never talk about Bollywood movie without its song. But as usual, it was not the actors that sing, they just act like singing and dancing while songs are mostly sung by the playback singer.

As I love every single song in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, I download it and tried to find it on youtube. And guess... I found the playback singer of my favorite song Tujh Mein Rab Dikta Hai, Shreya Ghoshal. Her voice is soooo awesome!


1 comment:

  1. I love Bollywood too :) You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other?

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete