Laman


Friday, December 19, 2014

Run Run Run

Just reading an inspirational story of the world oldest marathon runner, Mr Fauja Singh.


He has been quoted as saying, "I am very careful about different foods. My diet is simple phulkadal, green vegetables, yogurt and milk. I do not touch parathaspakoras, rice or any other fried food. I take lots of water and tea with ginger. ... I go to bed early taking the name of my Rabba (God) as I don’t want all those negative thoughts crossing my mind."

Speaking about the marathon, he said: "The first 20 miles are not difficult. As for last six miles, I run while talking to God."


I don't know but he inspires me to keep myself healthy, always be busy with positive thoughts and keep running, moving on in life instead of being drowned in sorrow.

Have a long live baba ji!

No comments:

Post a Comment