Laman


Thursday, September 18, 2014

20 Facts About Me

I know no one tagged me for this #20factsaboutme post, so why not I tag my ownself hahahhh... Okay let's get started...
  1. I am a morning-breakfast person. I always wake up early in morning and I can never skip breakfast
  2. I love music and lots of song, but I cannot sing nor play any musical instrument
  3. I was born and raised in Padang until I graduated high school. I then moved to Depok to continue study in Universitas Indonesia
  4. I do not drink coffee and I hate cigarette as well as the asshole smoker
  5. I love jogging and playing badminton with my brother
  6. I really enjoy my childhood time. If I could, I would love to turn back time and live my childhood time foreveeerrrr
  7. I am pretty indecisive, there is always something in between Yes and No in my life #iamnotagooddecisionmaker
  8. I am a punctual person. I always do my best to arrive earlier and anytime I got late I sweat a lot and my heart beats very fast
  9. I can only sleep with lights off
  10. I do not consume much of dairy products
  11. I am family girl. I love my family so much and I would do everything for them
  12. I don't really like eating out in the restaurant
  13. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes
  14. I love Japanese and Indian food, even sometimes I crave for Japanese curry and Indian roti
  15. Eventhough I am from Padang, I actually don't really like Rendang #sorrymom
  16. I don't like walking with eyes on the mobile phone
  17. I love watching make up tutorial  and cooking video on youtube 
  18. I have been thinking to be a vlogger (video blogger) from the past few month. I guess one day I will make it true :))
  19. I never really hate people coz I belive that everyone has its own positive quality
  20. My favorite colors are pink, yellow, and white

No comments:

Post a Comment