Laman


Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Birthing Over Wedding

Hello guys.. how's life? Hope you all doing well. It's October already and guess what... I am turning 23 in very soon hehehehh...

So guys in the past few days I have been watching some wedding and birthing videos on youtube and facebook. The wedding videos are soo beautiful, one of my favorite is this

But guys... but... as I watched a birthing video shared by my friend on facebook yesterday... I think that... I am trapped in a deeper state of emotion compared to the emotion I feel when watching the wedding video. Both are incredibly beautiful but... I dunno guys... The birthing video just gave me more goosebumps... But yaa I know, in order to give birth as sweet as that way, you gotta get married first :'))

No comments:

Post a Comment