Laman


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Know What...

I eat meat very rarely, approximately like once in 2 week. Not because I can't afford to buy or cook it, I just don't really like it. But once I eat meat, it is mostly either chicken or fish. So lately, I have been eating chicken almost every day, especially when I stayed at aunty's house on the past 2 days. Since those days, I can clearly observe that my body doesn't feel really good: like my temperature is getting high, my mouth often feels acid, I get unpleasant body odor (BO), and the worst is... my pee smells like chicken. Really. I don't know what's going on, but I guess my body doesn't really match with meat anymore. I remember one day, I read a book about a blood type-diet suggesting that the A blood type, which is me, is better to be vegetarian. So I guess... that book is somewhat true.

No comments:

Post a Comment