Laman


Friday, October 18, 2013

Untitled

I dunno what to post so I think it's best to keep it untitled.

I guess I am getting boreddd... Nothing much to do as a job seeker except waiting for the interview date... and it really tests my patience and persistence to keep following my conscience =___=

Btw, I am getting bored writing in English.. not bored butt.. maybe... I only think that some thoughts, feelings, and jokes which are Indonesia banget just can't be delivered in English.. and vice versa I guess. Some English ideas are not very well delivered using Bahasa Indonesia. Whatta power of language...

And oh ya, it happens with local language also. Sometimes when I scroll up and down on facebook seeing news from my friends, I just can't help myself not to laugh out loud when seeing funny pictures and reading any status and comments in my local language which is Bahasa Minang. The comments are often sooo funny and ridiculous which I am sure that it can't be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia tho, the kind of sense of humor that only be owned by those who speak Bahasa Minang. Yaa, I think sense of humor is an integral part of a culture, and it's already built in with the people.

Hmmm... Apa lagi yahh...
Hmmm..................................

Oh ya, I really really hope that I can get a real full-time job in very soon. I (secretly) hope that it would be government job but as fresh grad, I am also Ok with private job as long as it fits my passion and skills. For everybody who reads this please say Ameen....

Thanks   n____n
Terima kasih   n____n

No comments:

Post a Comment