Laman


Thursday, March 13, 2014

OMG...

Checked my email this morning and I found that someone very very far away is in need for my assistance... hehehe...


Just kidding... It is just a part of my spam actually...

And also guys... Always beware of spamming messages on FB. I give you an example based on what I found in my FB inbox several month ago:


PLEASE!!!! Don't be GE-ER instantly after reading this kind of message. This is pure SPAM and one of the common mode in FB. That time I checked on the so-called US troop's FB page and I frankly said that it seemed pretty reliable. Surprisingly enough, I also had 1 mutual friend with him: my high-school female teacher. So, I decided to reply this innocent way:


Soon after... I got this heart-warming life story of the troop...


I couldn't help myself not to laugh... But really... this is just pure spam and pretty common in FB.

I checked my inbox again after couple days and I couldn't see the troop's FB page (the user name is supposed to be in blue, now it is in black so that I couldn't open the page. The profile picture had been changed somemore).

So guys... Always be aware of spamming. It can be funny or heart-warming sometimes but still, it is just a SPAM.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment