Laman


Sunday, October 19, 2014

Assorted Soaps

Hi guys...

So yesterday I went to department store just to buy............. soaps!

Initially I only wanted to buy one, but as I smelled each variant of soaps I couldn't stop myself not to get one of every variant!


You know guys, I just woke up in the middle of the night bcoz I am sweating and it is so hot here. So I decided to continue some works and do blogging.

You know guys, I just realized how stupid and careless I am since I just opened the admission web for a postgrad study in UI and guess what.... the major that I would like to take IS NOT OPEN for the next coming semester, which means, it will only be opened on the semester after the next semester, August 2015! Oh gosshh... How can I not know... Well, Okay.. Someone from one department has already told me abot that but I was just too busy lazy to log on and check the registration page to make it sure.. but wait... I remembered a lady from another department once told me that it will be opened, which made me confident that it surely will! #ahsudahlah #mungkindialelah #atau #mungkinsayayanglelah

Sooo what I am gonna do now...? Should I still apply for LPDP for this November's batch? What I am gonna do if I didn't pass? What I am gonna do after this semester ends? Will I be able to assist the class on the next semester? What I am gonna do during the time before that awaiting semester come? Working? Or.... getting married maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment