Laman


Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kick My Ass

Just rewatched this video which successfully gave some kick on my ass. It directly reminds me about my passion and the life I love to live passionately. Sometimes when you walked off your track, you would tend to forgetting the road you should have passed. Thus you need something to keep you remember about your initial purpose in life; what do you want to be, what is your ability, where do you want to live, what do you need to improve, who are standing there expecting and waiting for you, and so on. So, don't kill your self by running thru that wrong track (hmm... something very easy to say but very hard to do).

Btw, the full moon shines very brightly tonight that I can't stop myself taking its pictures.

Meanwhile... It throws my mind towards someone very @$*#!~ in my life... I hope you are fine there. Don't worry about me, I am fine here.


No comments:

Post a Comment